The subject lines of your emails to Tumblr Support may have included the address of your blog which could potentially allow your blog to be unwillingly associated with your email address.
Tumblr will never ask you for your password by email. Emails are easy to fake, and you should be suspicious of unexpected emails you receive.
Your safety is our highest priority. We’re working with law enforcement and Zendesk to better understand this attack. Please monitor your email and Tumblr accounts for suspicious behavior, and notify us immediately if you have any concerns.
SO BASICALLY ANYTHING YOU’V EEVER SENT TO TUMBLR SUPPORT IS COMPROMISED, AND IF YOU’VE EVER SENT THEM ANYTHING PERTAINING TO CERTAIN SENSITIVE SITUATIONS… YEAH.
JUST KEEP AN EYE AND AN EAR OUT.
- michirusakurada likes this
- pokemontecristo reblogged this from steffywolf
- pokemontecristo likes this
- bonniebwitchgoddess reblogged this from feliciashanay
- feliciashanay reblogged this from fsparverius and added:
- 3thc4p4d3th likes this
- steffywolf reblogged this from darckcarnival
- kat-von-o reblogged this from darckcarnival
- madookie reblogged this from aphthailand
- jekaclover reblogged this from invaderbekk
- unstablecomponents reblogged this from gunsandwarfare
- unstablecomponents likes this
- jakemotherfuckingmuller reblogged this from darckcarnival
- gunsandwarfare reblogged this from darckcarnival
- darckcarnival reblogged this from invaderbekk
- invaderbekk reblogged this from silenthillone
- painkillersandmascara likes this
- painkillersandmascara reblogged this from aphthailand
- aphthailand reblogged this from silenthillone
- thabatterwitch reblogged this from silenthillone
- senpair reblogged this from junkomobile
- junkomobile reblogged this from fsparverius
- fsparverius posted this